How the macroeconomic environment affects human resource development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, Anne O, 1990. "Asian Trade and Growth Lessons," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 108-112, May.
- Norma A. Tan, 1987. "Incentives and Protection Policies in Relation to Comparative Advantage and Labor-Intensity in Philippine Manufacturing: An Evaluation," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 198702, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Adams, Arvil V. & Schwartz, Antoine, 1988. "Vocational education and economic environments : conflict or convergence?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 70, The World Bank.
- Balassa, Bela, 1988. "The interaction of factor and product market distortions in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 449-463, April.
- Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1988. "Foreign trade and economic development: Sri Lanka's experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(10), pages 1143-1157, October.
More about this item
KeywordsICT Policy and Strategies; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Health Economics&Finance; Banks&Banking Reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .