Hours of service regulations in the United States and the 2013 rule change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Tilk, 2016. "Branch-and-Price-and-Cut for the Vehicle Routing and Truck Driver Scheduling Problem," Working Papers 1616, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- repec:eee:transe:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:144-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transb:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:212-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Jason R. & Ogden, Jeffrey D. & Cunningham, William A. & Schubert-Kabban, Christine, 2017. "An exploratory study of hours of service and its safety impact on motorists," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 161-174.
- Kishore Bhoopalam, A. & Agatz, N.A.H. & Zuidwijk, R.A., 2017. "Planning of Truck Platoons: a Literature Review and Directions for Future Research," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2017-010-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
KeywordsRoad safety; Truck driver fatigue; Hours of service regulations; Regulatory impact assessment; Truck driver scheduling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:33:y:2014:i:c:p:48-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.