A five-year follow-up among older people after an outdoor environment intervention
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Takemi Sugiyama & Catharine Ward Thompson, 2007. "Outdoor environments, activity and the well-being of older people: conceptualising environmental support," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(8), pages 1943-1960, August.
- Wennberg, Hanna & Hydén, Christer & Ståhl, Agneta, 2010. "Barrier-free outdoor environments: Older peoples' perceptions before and after implementation of legislative directives," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 464-474, November.
- John R. Beard & Shannon Blaney & Magda Cerda & Victoria Frye & Gina S. Lovasi & Danielle Ompad & Andrew Rundle & David Vlahov, 2009. "Neighborhood Characteristics and Disability in Older Adults," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 64(2), pages 252-257.
- Bowling, Ann & Stafford, Mai, 2007. "How do objective and subjective assessments of neighbourhood influence social and physical functioning in older age? Findings from a British survey of ageing," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 2533-2549, June.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.054494_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sara Wilcox & Melissa Bopp & Larissa Oberrecht & Sandra K. Kammermann & Charles T. McElmurray, 2003. "Psychosocial and Perceived Environmental Correlates of Physical Activity in Rural and Older African American and White Women," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 58(6), pages 329-337.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ottoni, Callista A. & Sims-Gould, Joanie & Winters, Meghan & Heijnen, Myrthe & McKay, Heather A., 2016. "“Benches become like porches”: Built and social environment influences on older adults’ experiences of mobility and well-being," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 33-41.
- Hallgrimsdottir, Berglind & Wennberg, Hanna & Svensson, Helena & Ståhl, Agneta, 2016. "Implementation of accessibility policy in municipal transport planning – Progression and regression in Sweden between 2004 and 2014," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 196-205.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:722-:d:135009 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNeighborhood; Walkability; Retirement; Usability; Older adults;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:27:y:2013:i:c:p:134-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.