Remote, rural, and regional airports in Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kita, Hideyuki & Koike, Atsushi & Tanimoto, Keishi, 2005. "Air Service Development of Local Airports and its Influence on the Formation of Aviation Networks," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 233-249, January.
- Aisling Reynolds-Feighan, 2000. "The US Airport Hierarchy and Implications for Small Communities," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(3), pages 557-577, March.
- Robertson, John AW, 1995. "Airports and economic regeneration," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 81-88.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lohmann, Gui & Vianna, Camila, 2016. "Air route suspension: The role of stakeholder engagement and aviation and non-aviation factors," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 199-210.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:472-489 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRemote; Rural and regional airports; Deregulation; Economic development; Local government;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:24:y:2012:i:c:p:232-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.