What are the ingredients of successful travel behavioural change campaigns?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Seethaler, Rita & Rose, Geoff, 2009. "Using odometer readings to assess VKT changes associated with a voluntary travel behaviour change program," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 325-334, November.
- Rye, Tom, 2002. "Travel plans: do they work?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 287-298, October.
- Elizabeth Shove, 2010. "Beyond the ABC: climate change policy and theories of social change," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(6), pages 1273-1285, June.
- Curtis, Carey & Headicar, Peter, 1997. "Targeting travel awareness campaigns : Which individuals are more likely to switch from car to other transport for the journey to work?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 57-65, January.
- Chatterjee, Kiron & Bonsall, Peter, 2009. "Special Issue on Evaluation of programmes promoting voluntary change in travel behavior," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 279-280, November.
- Stopher, Peter & Clifford, Eoin & Swann, Natalie & Zhang, Yun, 2009. "Evaluating voluntary travel behaviour change: Suggested guidelines and case studies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 315-324, November.
- Elizabeth Shove, 2010. "Beyond the ABC: Climate Change Policy and Theories of Social Change," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 42(6), pages 1273-1285, June.
- Jensen, Mette, 1999. "Passion and heart in transport -- a sociological analysis on transport behaviour," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 19-33, January.
- Steg, Linda, 2005. "Car use: lust and must. Instrumental, symbolic and affective motives for car use," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 147-162.
- Tertoolen, Gerard & van Kreveld, Dik & Verstraten, Ben, 1998. "Psychological resistance against attempts to reduce private car use," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 171-181, April.
- Anable, Jillian, 2005. "'Complacent Car Addicts' or 'Aspiring Environmentalists'? Identifying travel behaviour segments using attitude theory," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 65-78, January.
- Chatterjee, Kiron, 2009. "A comparative evaluation of large-scale personal travel planning projects in England," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 293-305, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:transp:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9681-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTravel awareness; Behavioural change; Social marketing; Campaign design; Modal shift;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:24:y:2012:i:c:p:19-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .