The school run: Exploring carpooling as an intervention option in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA), Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron Buliung & Kalina Soltys & Randy Bui & Catherine Habel & Ryan Lanyon, 2010. "Catching a ride on the information super-highway: toward an understanding of internet-based carpool formation and use," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 849-873, November.
- Hai-Jun Huang & Hai Yang & Michael G.H. Bell, 2000. "The models and economics of carpools," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(1), pages 55-68.
- Evelyn Blumenberg & Michael Smart, 2010. "Getting by with a little help from my friends…and family: immigrants and carpooling," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 429-446, May.
- Shannon, Tya & Giles-Corti, Billie & Pikora, Terri & Bulsara, Max & Shilton, Trevor & Bull, Fiona, 2006. "Active commuting in a university setting: Assessing commuting habits and potential for modal change," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 240-253, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Guan Neoh & Maxwell Chipulu & Alasdair Marshall, 2017. "What encourages people to carpool? An evaluation of factors with meta-analysis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 423-447, March.
- Buckley, Aaron & Lowry, Michael B. & Brown, Helen & Barton, Benjamin, 2013. "Evaluating safe routes to school events that designate days for walking and bicycling," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 294-300.
- Sigurdardottir, Sigrun Birna & Kaplan, Sigal & Møller, Mette, 2014. "The motivation underlying adolescents׳ intended time-frame for driving licensure and car ownership: A socio-ecological approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 19-25.
More about this item
KeywordsCarpooling; Children; School travel planning; Attitudes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:21:y:2012:i:c:p:134-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .