Perspectives and images of cycling as a barrier or facilitator of cycling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:9:1509-1516_3 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Damant-Sirois & Michael Grimsrud & Ahmed El-Geneidy, 2014. "What’s your type: a multidimensional cyclist typology," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 1153-1169, November.
- Lanzendorf, Martin & Busch-Geertsema, Annika, 2014. "The cycling boom in large German cities—Empirical evidence for successful cycling campaigns," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 26-33.
- Aldred, Rachel & Woodcock, James, 2015. "Reframing safety: An analysis of perceptions of cycle safety clothing," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 103-112.
- Verma, Meghna & Rahul, T.M. & Reddy, Peesari Vamshidhar & Verma, Ashish, 2016. "The factors influencing bicycling in the Bangalore city," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 29-40.
- Nkurunziza, Alphonse & Zuidgeest, Mark & Brussel, Mark & Van Maarseveen, Martin, 2012. "Examining the potential for modal change: Motivators and barriers for bicycle commuting in Dar-es-Salaam," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 249-259.
- repec:kap:transp:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9682-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Mrkajic, Vladimir & Vukelic, Djordje & Mihajlov, Andjelka, 2015. "Reduction of CO2 emission and non-environmental co-benefits of bicycle infrastructure provision: the case of the University of Novi Sad, Serbia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 232-242.
- Tapp, Alan & Davis, Adrian & Nancarrow, Clive & Jones, Simon, 2016. "Great Britain adults’ opinions on cycling: Implications for policy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 14-28.
- Aldred, Rachel, 2016. "Cycling near misses: Their frequency, impact, and prevention," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 69-83.
- Osama, Ahmed & Sayed, Tarek & Bigazzi, Alexander Y., 2017. "Models for estimating zone-level bike kilometers traveled using bike network, land use, and road facility variables," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 14-28.
More about this item
KeywordsCycling Qualitative research Physical activity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:18:y:2011:i:1:p:211-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.