Proactive vehicle routing with inferred demand to solve the bikesharing rebalancing problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Xiaoxia Shi, 2013.
"Inference Based on Conditional Moment Inequalities,"
Econometric Society, vol. 81(2), pages 609-666, March.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Xiaoxia Shi, 2010. "Inference Based on Conditional Moment Inequalities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1761R2, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised May 2012.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Xiaoxia Shi, 2010. "Inference Based on Conditional Moment Inequalities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1761, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Xiaoxia Shi, 2010. "Inference Based on Conditional Moment Inequalities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1761R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2011.
- ., 2012. "Globalization and income inequalities," Chapters,in: The New Global Political Economy, chapter 3, pages 79-105 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kek, Alvina G.H. & Cheu, Ruey Long & Meng, Qiang & Fung, Chau Ha, 2009. "A decision support system for vehicle relocation operations in carsharing systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 149-158, January.
- Bojin Zheng & Wenhua Du & Wanneng Shu & Jianmin Wang & Deyi Li, 2012. "Equalitarian Societies are Economically Impossible," Papers 1210.2132, arXiv.org.
- Friedman, Jerome H., 2002. "Stochastic gradient boosting," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 367-378, February.
- Hipólito Hernández-Pérez & Juan-José Salazar-González, 2004. "Heuristics for the One-Commodity Pickup-and-Delivery Traveling Salesman Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 245-255, May.
- Mohamed Karim KEFI & Hadhek Zouhaier, 2012. "Inequality and Economic Growth," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(8), pages 1013-1025, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transb:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:176-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mateo-Babiano, Iderlina & Bean, Richard & Corcoran, Jonathan & Pojani, Dorina, 2016. "How does our natural and built environment affect the use of bicycle sharing?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 295-307.
- Li, Xiaopeng & Ma, Jiaqi & Cui, Jianxun & Ghiasi, Amir & Zhou, Fang, 2016. "Design framework of large-scale one-way electric vehicle sharing systems: A continuum approximation model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 21-45.
- Ranran Yang & Ruyin Long, 2016. "Analysis of the Influencing Factors of the Public Willingness to Participate in Public Bicycle Projects and Intervention Strategies—A Case Study of Jiangsu Province, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-16, April.
- repec:eee:transb:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:188-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:349:d:67929 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9366-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBikesharing; Dynamic rebalancing problem; Proactive vehicle routing; Gradient boosting; Simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:72:y:2014:i:c:p:192-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.