The impact of hubbing concentration on flight delays within airline networks: An empirical analysis of the US domestic market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Baumgarten, Patrick & Malina, Robert & Lange, Anne, 2014. "The impact of hubbing concentration on flight delays within airline networks – An empirical analysis of the US domestic market," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 64939, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wandelt, Sebastian & Sun, Xiaoqian, 2015. "Evolution of the international air transportation country network from 2002 to 2013," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 55-78.
- Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2016.
"How do airlines react to airport congestion? The role of networks,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 73-81.
- Fageda, Xavier, 1975- & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2015. "How Do Airlines React to Airport Congestion? The Role of Networks," Working Papers 2072/260960, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Fan, Terence Ping Ching, 2019. "Schedule creep – In search of an uncongested baseline block time by examining scheduled flight block times worldwide 1986–2016," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 192-217.
- Lin, Ming Hsin & Zhang, Yimin, 2017. "Hub-airport congestion pricing and capacity investment," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 89-106.
- Kenan, Nabil & Jebali, Aida & Diabat, Ali, 2018. "The integrated aircraft routing problem with optional flights and delay considerations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 355-375.
- Lange, Anne, 2019. "Does cargo matter? The impact of air cargo operations on departure on-time performance for combination carriers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 214-223.
- Kuljanin, Jovana & KaliÄ‡, Milica & Caggiani, Leonardo & Ottomanelli, Michele, 2019. "A comparative efficiency and productivity analysis: Implication to airlines located in Central and South-East Europe," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 152-163.
- Kafle, Nabin & Zou, Bo, 2016. "Modeling flight delay propagation: A new analytical-econometric approach," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 93(PA), pages 520-542.
- Lynnette Dray & Isabelle Laplace & Aude Marzuoli & Eric Féron & Antony Evans, 2017. "Using ground transportation for aviation system disruption alleviation," Post-Print hal-01599692, HAL.
- Sun, Xiaoqian & Wandelt, Sebastian, 2014. "Network similarity analysis of air navigation route systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 416-434.
- Lynnette Dray & Isabelle Laplace & Aude Marzuoli & Eric Féron & Antony Evans, 2017. "Using ground transportation for aviation system disruption alleviation," Post-Print hal-01609773, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsFlight delays; Airline hubbing; Hubbing concentration; Schedule padding;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:66:y:2014:i:c:p:103-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.