Mixed fleet dispatching in truckload relay network design optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, G. D. & Meinert, T. S. & Killian, R. C. & Whicker, G. L., 1999. "Development and analysis of alternative dispatching methods in truckload trucking," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 191-205, September.
- Don Taylor, G. & Whicker, Gary L. & Grant DuCote, W., 2009. "Design and analysis of delivery 'pipelines' in truckload trucking," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 255-269, January.
- Don Taylor, G. & DuCote, W. Grant & Whicker, Gary L., 2006. "Regional fleet design in truckload trucking," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 167-190, May.
- Ali, Tarab H. & Radhakrishnan, Sridhar & Pulat, Simin & Gaddipati, Nagaiah C., 2002. "Relay network design in freight transportation systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 405-422, November.
- Liu, Jiyin & Li, Chung-Lun & Chan, Chun-Yan, 2003. "Mixed truck delivery systems with both hub-and-spoke and direct shipment," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 325-339, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yıldız, Barış & Karaşan, Oya Ekin, 2015. "Regenerator Location Problem and survivable extensions: A hub covering location perspective," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 32-55.
- repec:eee:transe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:331-355 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTruckload trucking; Relay network design; Mixed fleet; Dispatching; Composite variable;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:54:y:2013:i:c:p:32-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.