From waste to hydrogen: An optimal design of energy production and distribution network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kate, Joeri ten & Teunter, Ruud & Kusumastuti, Ratih Dyah & van Donk, Dirk Pieter, 2017. "Bio-diesel production using mobile processing units: A case in Indonesia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 121-130.
- Natarajan, Karthikeyan & Leduc, Sylvain & Pelkonen, Paavo & Tomppo, Erkki & Dotzauer, Erik, 2014. "Optimal locations for second generation Fischer Tropsch biodiesel production in Finland," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 319-330.
- Miranda, Pablo A. & Blazquez, Carola A. & Vergara, Rodrigo & Weitzler, Sebastian, 2015. "A novel methodology for designing a household waste collection system for insular zones," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 227-247.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-6-scheitrum is not listed on IDEAS
- Kusumastuti, Ratih Dyah & Donk, Dirk Pieter van & Teunter, Ruud, 2016. "Crop-related harvesting and processing planning: a review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 76-92.
- repec:eee:appene:v:203:y:2017:i:c:p:26-40 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy Logistics network design Facility location Hydrogen infrastructure Freight transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:4:p:534-545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .