A Lagrangian heuristic for the real-time vehicle rescheduling problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pillac, Victor & Gendreau, Michel & Guéret, Christelle & Medaglia, Andrés L., 2013. "A review of dynamic vehicle routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(1), pages 1-11.
- repec:spr:cejnor:v:25:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10100-017-0478-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Jiafu & Yu, Yang & Li, Jia, 2015. "An exact algorithm for the multi-trip vehicle routing and scheduling problem of pickup and delivery of customers to the airport," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 114-132.
- repec:eee:transb:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:249-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guarnaschelli, Armando & Chiotti, Omar & Salomone, Hector E., 2013. "An approach based on constraint satisfaction problems to disruptive event management in supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 223-242.
- Wang, Xuping & Ruan, Junhu & Shi, Yan, 2012. "A recovery model for combinational disruptions in logistics delivery: Considering the real-world participators," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 508-520.
- Spliet, R. & Gabor, A.F. & Dekker, R., 2009. "The Vehicle Rescheduling Problem," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-43, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Ibarra-Rojas, O.J. & Delgado, F. & Giesen, R. & Muñoz, J.C., 2015. "Planning, operation, and control of bus transport systems: A literature review," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 38-75.
- van Lieshout, R.N. & Mulder, J. & Huisman, D., 2016. "The Vehicle Rescheduling Problem with Retiming," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-37, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- repec:spr:ijsaem:v:9:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13198-016-0493-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle scheduling Schedule disruption Lagrangian heuristic Rescheduling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:45:y:2009:i:3:p:419-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.