A mixed logit based valuation of frequency in civil aviation from SP-data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Koster & Eric Pels & Erik Verhoef, 2016. "The User Costs of Air Travel Delay Variability," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(1), pages 120-131, February.
- André de Palma & Carlos Ordás Criado & Laingo M. Randrianarisoa, 2017.
"When Hotelling meets Vickrey: Service timing and spatial asymmetry in the airline industry,"
Cahiers de recherche CREATE
- André De Palma & Carlos Criado & L Randrianarisoa, 2017. "When Hotelling meets Vickrey Service timing and spatial asymmetry in the airline industry ," Working Papers hal-01448391, HAL.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Mueller, Juergen & Németh, Adél, 2014. "Estimating the consumer welfare effects of de-hubbing: The case of Malév Hungarian Airlines," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 51-65.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:455-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Yahua, 2012. "Are Chinese passengers willing to pay more for better air services?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 5-7.
- Silva, Hugo E. & Verhoef, Erik T. & van den Berg, Vincent A.C., 2014.
"Airlines’ strategic interactions and airport pricing in a dynamic bottleneck model of congestion,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 13-27.
- Hugo E. Silva & Erik T. Verhoef & Vincent A.C. van den Berg, 2012. "Airlines' Strategic Interactions and Airport Pricing in a Dynamic Bottleneck Model of Congestion," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-056/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 15 Jul 2013.
- Koster, Paul & Kroes, Eric & Verhoef, Erik, 2011. "Travel time variability and airport accessibility," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1545-1559.
- Lijesen, M.G., 2010. "Empirical applications of spatial competition; an interpretative literature review," Serie Research Memoranda 0006, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Kjaer, Trine & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte, 2008. "Preference heterogeneity and choice of cardiac rehabilitation program: Results from a discrete choice experiment," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 124-132, January.
- Jorge Valido & M. Pilar Socorro & Francesca Medda, 2013. "DYPES: Vertical differentiation, schedule delay and entry deterrence: Low cost vs. full service airlines," Working Papers 2013-05, FEDEA.
- Chen, Kee-Kuo & Ho, Hui-Ping & Chang, Ching-Ter, 2015. "Estimating attributes importance for container shipping industry by closing the listening gap with maximum convergent validity," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 145-163.
- Keumi, Chikako & Murakami, Hideki, 2012. "The role of schedule delays on passengers’ choice of access modes: A case study of Japan’s international hub airports," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 1023-1031.
More about this item
KeywordsRoute frequency Mixed logit Civil aviation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:42:y:2006:i:2:p:82-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.