The design and interpretation of freight stated preference experiments seeking to elicit behavioural valuations of journey attributes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- DeSerpa, A C, 1971. "A Theory of the Economics of Time," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 81(324), pages 828-846, December.
- Shinghal, Nalin & Fowkes, Tony, 2002. "Freight mode choice and adaptive stated preferences," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 367-378, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masiero, Lorenzo & Hensher, David A., 2010.
"Analyzing loss aversion and diminishing sensitivity in a freight transport stated choice experiment,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 349-358, June.
- Lorenzo Masiero & David A. Hensher, 2010. "Analyzing loss aversion and diminishing sensitivity in a freight transport stated choice experiment," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1004, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Nash, Chris, 2014. "Appraisal in the rail sector: General issues and British experience in dealing with them," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 19-26.
- Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Rose, John M., 2011. "Experimental design influences on stated choice outputs: An empirical study in air travel choice," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 63-79, January.
- Rowangould, Gregory, 2013. "Public financing of private freight rail infrastructure to reduce highway congestion: A case study of public policy and decision making in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 25-36.
- de Jong, Gerard C. & Bliemer, Michiel C.J., 2015. "On including travel time reliability of road traffic in appraisal," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 80-95.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:59-69 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:41:y:2007:i:9:p:966-980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.