Running times on railway sections with heterogeneous train traffic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huisman, Tijs & Boucherie, Richard J. & van Dijk, Nico M., 2002. "A solvable queueing network model for railway networks and its validation and applications for the Netherlands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 30-51, October.
- Leachman, Robert C. & Jula, Payman, 2012. "Estimating flow times for containerized imports from Asia to the United States through the Western rail network," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 296-309.
- Vromans, Michiel J.C.M. & Dekker, Rommert & Kroon, Leo G., 2006.
"Reliability and heterogeneity of railway services,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 647-665, July.
- Vromans, M.J.C.M. & Dekker, R. & Kroon, L.G., 2003. "Reliability and heterogeneity of railway services," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-090-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Zhang, Jiamin, 2015. "Analysis on line capacity usage for China high speed railway with optimization approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 336-349.
- Kroon, Leo & Maróti, Gábor & Helmrich, Mathijn Retel & Vromans, Michiel & Dekker, Rommert, 2008.
"Stochastic improvement of cyclic railway timetables,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 553-570, July.
- Kroon, L.G. & Dekker, R. & Maróti, G. & Retel Helmrich, M. & Vromans, M.J.C.M., 2006. "Stochastic Improvement of Cyclic Railway Timetables," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-067-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- de Kort, A. F. & Heidergott, B. & Ayhan, H., 2003. "A probabilistic (max, +) approach for determining railway infrastructure capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 644-661, August.
- Fumasoli, Tobias & Bruckmann, Dirk & Weidmann, Ulrich, 2015. "Operation of freight railways in densely used mixed traffic networks – An impact model to quantify changes in freight train characteristics," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 15-19.
- Krier, Betty & Liu, Chia-Mei & McNamara, Brian & Sharpe, Jerrod, 2014. "Individual freight effects, capacity utilization, and Amtrak service quality," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 163-175.
- Mu, Shi & Dessouky, Maged, 2013. "Efficient dispatching rules on double tracks with heterogeneous train traffic," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 45-64.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:35:y:2001:i:3:p:271-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.