Who knows about kids these days? Analyzing the determinants of youth and adult mobility in the U.S. between 1990 and 2009
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yifei Li, 2012. "Miami: Mistress of the Americas – By Jan Nijman," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 103(3), pages 379-381, July.
- Lee, Kwan Ok & Painter, Gary, 2013.
"What happens to household formation in a recession?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 93-109.
- Gary D. Painter & Kwan Ok Lee, 2011. "What happens to household formation in a recession?," Working Paper 17, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- -, 2012. "Social Panorama of Latin America 2011," Panorama Social de América Latina, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1243 edited by Eclac, December.
- Maria Sironi & Frank F. Furstenberg, 2012. "Trends in the Economic Independence of Young Adults in the United States: 1973–2007," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 38(4), pages 609-630, December.
- Noreen C. McDonald, 2015. "Are Millennials Really the "Go-Nowhere" Generation?," Journal of the American Planning Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 81(2), pages 90-103, April.
- Scott Vine & Charilaos Latinopoulos & John Polak, 2014. "Erratum to: What is the relationship between online activity and driving-licence-holding amongst young adults?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 1341-1341, November.
- Alexa Delbosc & Graham Currie, 2013. "Causes of Youth Licensing Decline: A Synthesis of Evidence," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 271-290, May.
- Charles Sabel & Eduardo Fernandez-Arias & Ricardo Hausmann & Andres Rodriguez-Clare & Ernesto H. Stein, 2012. "Export Pioneers in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4769, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Robert Grosse, 2012. "Latin American Company Strategies in the Financial Crisis," Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, Emerging Markets Forum, vol. 4(1), pages 55-70, January.
- Hilary Hoynes & Douglas L. Miller & Jessamyn Schaller, 2012. "Who Suffers during Recessions?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 27-48, Summer.
- Scott Le Vine & Charilaos Latinopoulos & John Polak, 2014. "What is the relationship between online activity and driving-licence-holding amongst young adults?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 1071-1098, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTravel behavior; Millennials; Teens; Young adults; Mobility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:93:y:2016:i:c:p:39-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.