Causes of Youth Licensing Decline: A Synthesis of Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Starkie, 2001. "Reforming UK Airport Regulation," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 35(1), pages 119-135, January.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2014. "Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International.
- Richard K. Green, 2007. "Airports and Economic Development," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(1), pages 91-112, March.
- Johannes Fuhr & Thorsten Beckers, 2008. "Contract Design, Financing Arrangements and Public Ownership—An Assessment of the US Airport Governance Model," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 459-478, September.
- Marco Percoco, 2010. "Airport Activity and Local Development: Evidence from Italy," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(11), pages 2427-2443, October.
- Barbot, Cristina, 2006. "Low-cost airlines, secondary airports, and state aid: An economic assessment of the Ryanairâ€“Charleroi Airport agreement," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 197-203.
- Gillen, David, 2011. "The evolution of airport ownership and governance," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 3-13.
- Gillen, David & Hinsch, Holger, 2001. "Measuring the economic impact of liberalization of international aviation on Hamburg airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 25-34.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2014.
"Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets,"
Competition Policy International.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Triole, Jean, 2002. "Platform competition in two sided markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24929, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Tirole, Jean, 2003. "Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets," IDEI Working Papers 152, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Triole, 2002. "Platform Competition in Two Sided Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp409, Financial Markets Group.
- Varian, Hal R, 1985. "Price Discrimination and Social Welfare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 870-875.
- Friedrich Gröteke & Wolfgang Kerber, 2004. "The Case of Ryanair – EU State Aid Policy on the Wrong Runway," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200413, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Warnock-Smith, David & Potter, Andrew, 2005. "An exploratory study into airport choice factors for European low-cost airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 388-392.
- Lohmann, Guilherme & Albers, Sascha & Koch, Benjamin & Pavlovich, Kathryn, 2009. "From hub to tourist destination â€“ An explorative study of Singapore and Dubai's aviation-based transformation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 205-211.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:transp:v:44:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9685-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:283-293 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:34-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bastian, Anne & Börjesson, Maria & Eliasson, Jonas, 2016. "Explaining “peak car” with economic variables," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 236-250.
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:319-336 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chaloupka, Christine & KÃ¶lbl, Robert & Loibl, Wolfgang & Molitor, Romain & Nentwich, Michael & Peer, Stefanie & Risser, Ralf & Sammer, Gerd & SchÃ¼tzhofer, Bettina & Seibt, Claus, 2015. "Nachhaltige MobilitÃ¤t aus sozioÃ¶konomischer Perspektive â€“ Diskussionspapier der Arbeitsgruppe "SozioÃ¶konomische Aspekte" der Ã–AW-Kommission "Nachhaltige MobilitÃ¤t" (ITA-manu," ITA manu:scripts 15_02, Institute of Technology Assessment (ITA).
- JosÃ© I. Castillo-Manzano & Mercedes Castro-NuÃ±o & Lourdes Lopez-Valpuesta, 2015. "The relationship between public and private bicycle use: the case of Seville," ERSA conference papers ersa15p206, European Regional Science Association.
- Blumenberg, Evelyn & Ralph, Kelcie & Smart, Michael & Taylor, Brian D., 2016. "Who knows about kids these days? Analyzing the determinants of youth and adult mobility in the U.S. between 1990 and 2009," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 39-54.
- Hopkins, Debbie, 2016. "Can environmental awareness explain declining preference for car-based mobility amongst generation Y? A qualitative examination of learn to drive behaviours," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 149-163.
- Klein, Nicholas J. & Smart, Michael J., 2017. "Millennials and car ownership: Less money, fewer cars," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 20-29.
- Figueroa, Maria J. & Nielsen, Thomas A. Sick & Siren, Anu, 2014. "Comparing urban form correlations of the travel patterns of older and younger adults," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 10-20.
- Lyons, Glenn & Davidson, Cody, 2016. "Guidance for transport planning and policymaking in the face of an uncertain future," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 104-116.
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:209-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Özlem Şimşekoğlu & Trond Nordfjærn & Torbjørn Rundmo, 2017. "Predictors of car use habit strength in an urban Norwegian public," Transportation, Springer, pages 575-588.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:transr:v:33:y:2013:i:3:p:271-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TTRV20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .