Link-level vulnerability indicators for real-world networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Connors & David Watling, 2015. "Assessing the Demand Vulnerability of Equilibrium Traffic Networks via Network Aggregation," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 367-395, June.
- Oliveira, Eduardo Leal de & Portugal, Licínio da Silva & Porto Junior, Walter, 2016. "Indicators of reliability and vulnerability: Similarities and differences in ranking links of a complex road system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 195-208.
- Cats, O. & Yap, M. & van Oort, N., 2016. "Exposing the role of exposure: Public transport network risk analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 1-14.
- Demirel, Hande & Kompil, Mert & Nemry, Françoise, 2015. "A framework to analyze the vulnerability of European road networks due to Sea-Level Rise (SLR) and sea storm surges," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 62-76.
- Cats, Oded & Jenelius, Erik, 2015. "Planning for the unexpected: The value of reserve capacity for public transport network robustness," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 47-61.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:152:y:2016:i:c:p:151-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reggiani, Aura & Nijkamp, Peter & Lanzi, Diego, 2015. "Transport resilience and vulnerability: The role of connectivity," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 4-15.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9359-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:trapol:v:57:y:2017:i:c:p:20-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transb:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:251-266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bagloee, Saeed Asadi & Sarvi, Majid & Wolshon, Brian & Dixit, Vinayak, 2017. "Identifying critical disruption scenarios and a global robustness index tailored to real life road networks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 60-81.
More about this item
KeywordsVulnerability; Incidents; Delay; Indicators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:5:p:843-854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .