Logistic modeling of the equilibrium speed-density relationship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Castillo, J. M. Del & Benítez, F. G., 1995. "On the functional form of the speed-density relationship--I: General theory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 373-389, October.
- Castillo, J. M. Del & Benítez, F. G., 1995. "On the functional form of the speed-density relationship--II: Empirical investigation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 391-406, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transb:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:256-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qu, Xiaobo & Wang, Shuaian & Zhang, Jin, 2015. "On the fundamental diagram for freeway traffic: A novel calibration approach for single-regime models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 91-102.
- Jin, Sheng & Qu, Xiaobo & Zhou, Dan & Xu, Cheng & Ma, Dongfang & Wang, Dianhai, 2015. "Estimating cycleway capacity and bicycle equivalent unit for electric bicycles," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 225-248.
More about this item
KeywordsLogistic speed-density model Generalized logistic curve Fundamental diagram;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:45:y:2011:i:6:p:554-566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.