How routine is a routine? An analysis of the day-to-day variability in prism vertex location
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Toshiyuki Yamamoto & Ryuichi Kitamura & Ram M Pendyala, 2004. "Comparative analysis of time - space prism vertices for out-of-home activity engagement on working and nonworking days," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(2), pages 235-250, March.
- Kay Axhausen & Andrea Zimmermann & Stefan Schönfelder & Guido Rindsfüser & Thomas Haupt, 2002. "Observing the rhythms of daily life: A six-week travel diary," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 95-124, May.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Frusti, Teresa & Zhao, Huimin & Schönfelder, Stefan & Axhausen, Kay W., 2004. "Intershopping duration: an analysis using multiweek data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 39-60, January.
- Waldman, Donald M., 1982. "A stationary point for the stochastic frontier likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 275-279, February.
- Robert Schlich & Kay Axhausen, 2003. "Habitual travel behaviour: Evidence from a six-week travel diary," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 13-36, February.
- U Landau & J N Prashker & M Hirsh, 1981. "The Effect of Temporal Constraints on Household Travel Behavior," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(4), pages 435-448, April.
- U Landau & J N Prashker & M Hirsh, 1981. "The effect of temporal constraints on household travel behavior," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(4), pages 435-448, April.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heinen, Eva & Chatterjee, Kiron, 2015. "The same mode again? An exploration of mode choice variability in Great Britain using the National Travel Survey," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 266-282.
- Jianchuan Xianyu & Soora Rasouli & Harry Timmermans, 2017. "Analysis of variability in multi-day GPS imputed activity-travel diaries using multi-dimensional sequence alignment and panel effects regression models," Transportation, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 533-553, May.
- Nursitihazlin Ahmad Termida & Yusak O. Susilo & Joel P. Franklin, 2016. "Examining the effects of out-of-home and in-home constraints on leisure activity participation in different seasons of the year," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 997-1021, November.
- Marsden, Greg & Docherty, Iain, 2013. "Insights on disruptions as opportunities for transport policy change," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 46-55.
- Molin, Eric & Mokhtarian, Patricia & Kroesen, Maarten, 2016. "Multimodal travel groups and attitudes: A latent class cluster analysis of Dutch travelers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 14-29.
- Susilo, Yusak O. & Avineri, Erel, 2013. "The impacts of household structure on the individual stochastic travel and out of-home activity time budgets," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:19, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Charles Raux & Tai-Yu Ma & Eric Cornelis, 2011. "Variability versus stability in daily travel and activity behaviour. The case of a one week travel diary," Working Papers halshs-00612610, HAL.
- Morency, Catherine & Trépanier, Martin & Agard, Bruno, 2007. "Measuring transit use variability with smart-card data," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 193-203, May.
- Susilo, Yusak O. & Kitamura, Ryuichi, 2008. "Structural changes in commuters' daily travel: The case of auto and transit commuters in the Osaka metropolitan area of Japan, 1980-2000," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 95-115, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:40:y:2006:i:3:p:259-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .