Data mining framework based on rough set theory to improve location selection decisions: A case study of a restaurant chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pawlak, Zdzislaw, 2002. "Rough sets, decision algorithms and Bayes' theorem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 181-189, January.
- Ishizaka, Alessio & Nemery, Philippe & Lidouh, Karim, 2013. "Location selection for the construction of a casino in the Greater London region: A triple multi-criteria approach," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 211-220.
- Partovi, Fariborz Y., 2007. "An analytical model of process choice in the chemical industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 213-227, January.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
- Chen, Li-Fei, 2014. "A novel framework for customer-driven service strategies: A case study of a restaurant chain," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 119-128.
- Su, Chao-Ton & Hsu, Jyh-Hwa, 2006. "Precision parameter in the variable precision rough sets model: an application," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 149-157, April.
- Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman, 2001. "Rough sets theory for multicriteria decision analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 1-47, February.
- Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman, 1999. "Rough approximation of a preference relation by dominance relations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 63-83, August.
- Pawlak, Zdzislaw, 1997. "Rough set approach to knowledge-based decision support," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 48-57, May.
- Yu Cao & Guangyu Wan & Fuqiang Wang, 2011. "Predicting Financial Distress Of Chinese Listed Companies Using Rough Set Theory And Support Vector Machine," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 28(01), pages 95-109.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olga Porro & Francesc Pardo-Bosch & Núria Agell & Mónica Sánchez, 2020. "Understanding Location Decisions of Energy Multinational Enterprises within the European Smart Cities’ Context: An Integrated AHP and Extended Fuzzy Linguistic TOPSIS Method," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(10), pages 1-29, May.
- Barbati, Maria & Corrente, Salvatore & Greco, Salvatore, 2020. "A general space-time model for combinatorial optimization problems (and not only)," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 96(C).
- Derya Celik Turkoglu & Mujde Erol Genevois, 2020. "A comparative survey of service facility location problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 292(1), pages 399-468, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLocation selection; Data mining; Rough set theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:touman:v:53:y:2016:i:c:p:197-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/tourism-management .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.