The analytical foundations of evolutionary economics: From biological analogy to economic self-organization
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211.
- John Foster & Phillip Wild, 1996. "Economic evolution and the science of synergetics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 239-260.
- Foster, John & Wild, Phillip, 1999. "Econometric Modelling in the Presence of Evolutionary Change," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(6), pages 749-70, November.
- Foster, John, 1995. "The impact of the self organisation approach on economic science: why economic theory and history need no longer be mutually exclusive domains," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 393-398.
- Gowdy, J M, 1992. "Higher Selection Processes in Evolutionary Economic Change," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-16, March.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-37, May.
- Easterlin, Richard A, 1995. "Industrial Revolution and Mortality Revolution: Two of a Kind?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 393-408, December.
- Foster, John, 1993. "Economics and the Self-Organisation Approach: Alfred Marshall Revisited," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(419), pages 975-91, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:8:y:1997:i:4:p:427-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.