A note on the impact of environmental performance on financial performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Moshe Buchinsky, 1998. "Recent Advances in Quantile Regression Models: A Practical Guideline for Empirical Research," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(1), pages 88-126.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, May.
- Herremans, Irene M. & Akathaporn, Parporn & McInnes, Morris, 1993. "An investigation of corporate social responsibility reputation and economic performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 18(7-8), pages 587-604.
- Glen Dowell & Stuart Hart & Bernard Yeung, 2000. "Do Corporate Global Environmental Standards Create or Destroy Market Value?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(8), pages 1059-1074, August.
- Roberts, Robin W., 1992. "Determinants of corporate social responsibility disclosure: An application of stakeholder theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 595-612, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iwata, Hiroki & Okada, Keisuke, 2011. "How does environmental performance affect financial performance? Evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1691-1700, July.
- Nelson Areal & Maria Cortez & Florinda Silva, 2013. "The conditional performance of US mutual funds over different market regimes: do different types of ethical screens matter?," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 27(4), pages 397-429, December.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2013. "Environmental performance, manufacturing sectors and firm growth: structural factors and dynamic relationships," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 15(4), pages 367-387, October.
- Gonzalo Maldonado-Guzman & Sandra Yesenia Pinzon-Castro & Gabriela Citlalli Lopez-Torres, 2016. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Performance: The Role of Mexican SMEs," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(10), pages 568-579, October.
- Ghisetti, Claudia & Rennings, Klaus, 2013. "Environmental innovations and profitability: How does it pay to be green? An empirical analysis on the German innovation survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-073, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Iwata, Hiroki & Okada, Keisuke, 2010. "How does environmental performance affect financial performance? Evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 27721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Urs von Arx & Andreas Ziegler, 2008. "The Effect of CSR on Stock Performance: New Evidence for the USA and Europe," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/85, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Horváthová, Eva, 2010. "Does environmental performance affect financial performance? A meta-analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 52-59, November.
- Gibson Nyirenda & Collins C. Ngwakwe & Cosmas M. Ambe, 2013. "Environmental Management Practices and Firm Performance in a South African Mining Firm," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 11(3 (Fall)), pages 243-260.
- Priyanka Garg, 2016. "CSR and corporate performance: evidence from India," DECISION: Official Journal of the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Springer;Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, vol. 43(4), pages 333-349, December.
- Andreas Ziegler, 2012.
"Is it Beneficial to be Included in a Sustainability Stock Index? A Panel Data Study for European Firms,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(3), pages 301-325, July.
- Andreas Ziegler, 2009. "Is it Beneficial to be Included in a Sustainability Stock Index? A Panel Data Study for European Firms," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/121, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Elena Dobre & Georgiana Oana Stanila & Laura Brad, 2015. "The Influence of Environmental and Social Performance on Financial Performance: Evidence from Romania’s Listed Entities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-41, March.
- Horváthová, Eva, 2012. "The impact of environmental performance on firm performance: Short-term costs and long-term benefits?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 91-97.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:15:y:2012:i:1:p:143-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- McGrath, Karen, 2014. "Does Increased Investment in Responsible Properties Lead to Better Corporate Performance?," MPRA Paper 57767, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Aug 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:16:y:2005:i:3:p:413-421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .