A note on a simple Markov bilinear stochastic process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tweedie, Richard L., 1975. "Sufficient conditions for ergodicity and recurrence of Markov chains on a general state space," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 385-403, October.
- Rabemananjara, R & Zakoian, J M, 1993. "Threshold Arch Models and Asymmetries in Volatility," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 31-49, Jan.-Marc.
- Cline, Daren B. H. & Pu, Huay-min H., 1998. "Verifying irreducibility and continuity of a nonlinear time series," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 139-148, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cline, Daren B.H., 2007. "Regular variation of order 1 nonlinear AR-ARCH models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(7), pages 840-861, July.
- Psaradakis, Zacharias, 2006. "Blockwise bootstrap testing for stationarity," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(6), pages 562-570, March.
- Aknouche, Abdelhakim, 2015. "Unified quasi-maximum likelihood estimation theory for stable and unstable Markov bilinear processes," MPRA Paper 69572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBilinear process ARCH-type errors Markov process Drift criteria Ergodicity Geometric ergodicity Limiting distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:56:y:2002:i:3:p:283-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .