A note on kernel assisted estimators in missing covariate regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Newey, Whitney K., 1994.
"Kernel Estimation of Partial Means and a General Variance Estimator,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 1-21, June.
- Newey, W.K., 1992. "Kernel Estimation of Partial Means and a General Variance Estimator," Working papers 93-3, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qiu, Zhiping & Chen, Xiaoping & Zhou, Yong, 2015. "A kernel-assisted imputation estimating method for the additive hazards model with missing censoring indicator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 89-97.
- Menggang Yu & Bin Nan, 2010. "Regression Calibration in Semiparametric Accelerated Failure Time Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 405-414, June.
- Lei Jin & Suojin Wang, 2010. "A Model Validation Procedure when Covariate Data are Missing at Random," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 37(3), pages 403-421.
- Na Hu & Xuerong Chen & Jianguo Sun, 2015. "Regression Analysis of Length-biased and Right-censored Failure Time Data with Missing Covariates," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(2), pages 438-452, June.
- Creemers, An & Aerts, Marc & Hens, Niel & Molenberghs, Geert, 2012. "A nonparametric approach to weighted estimating equations for regression analysis with missing covariates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 100-113, January.
More about this item
KeywordsErrors-in-variables Kernel estimation Linear regression Logistic regression Mean-score method Semiparametric methods Weighted estimating equation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:55:y:2001:i:4:p:439-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.