On square-integrability of an AR process with Markov switching
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamilton, James D., 1990. "Analysis of time series subject to changes in regime," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 39-70.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
- Hamilton, James D., 1996. "Specification testing in Markov-switching time-series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 127-157, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdelhakim Aknouche & Nadia Rabehi, 2010. "On an independent and identically distributed mixture bilinear time-series model," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 113-131, March.
- Maximo Camacho, 2002. "Nonlinear stochastic trends and economic fluctuations," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 274, Society for Computational Economics.
- Camacho, Maximo, 2005. "Markov-switching stochastic trends and economic fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 135-158, January.
- Zacharias Psaradakis & Fabio Spagnolo, 2005. "Forecast performance of nonlinear error-correction models with multiple regimes," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 119-138.
- Psaradakis Zacharias & Spagnolo Nicola, 2002. "Power Properties of Nonlinearity Tests for Time Series with Markov Regimes," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 1-16, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkov switching AR process Stationary solution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:52:y:2001:i:3:p:265-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.