Squared skewness minus kurtosis bounded by 186/125 for unimodal distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Teuscher, F. & Guiard, V., 1995. "Sharp inequalities between skewness and kurtosis for unimodal distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 257-260, February.
- Gupta, A. K. & Móri, T. F. & Székely, G. J., 1994. "Testing for Poissonity-normality vs. other infinite divisibility," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 245-248, February.
- Rohatgi, Vijay K. & Székely, Gábor J., 1989. "Sharp inequalities between skewness and kurtosis," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 297-299, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:608-:d:133724 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:30-:d:124185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kerman, Sean C. & McDonald, James B., 2013.
"Skewness–kurtosis bounds for the skewed generalized T and related distributions,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 83(9), pages 2129-2134.
- Sean C. Kerman & James B. McDonald, 2012. "Skewness-kurtosis bounds for the skewed generalized T and related distributions," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-10, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:3:p:485-:d:133231 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:stapro:v:130:y:2017:i:c:p:12-16 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSkewness Kurtosis Unimodal distributions Infinitely divisible distributions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:50:y:2000:i:2:p:131-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.