The skew-Cauchy distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loperfido, Nicola, 2001. "Quadratic forms of skew-normal random vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 381-387, October.
- Behboodian, J. & Jamalizadeh, A. & Balakrishnan, N., 2006. "A new class of skew-Cauchy distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(14), pages 1488-1493, August.
- Alessandra Durio & Yakov Nikitin, 2002. "Asympotic efficiency of signed - rank symmetry tests under skew alternatives," ICER Working Papers 12-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Yulia V. Marchenko & Marc G. Genton, 2010. "A suite of commands for fitting the skew-normal and skew-t models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(4), pages 507-539, December.
- Ley, Christophe & Paindaveine, Davy, 2010.
"On the singularity of multivariate skew-symmetric models,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1434-1444, July.
- Christophe Ley & Davy Paindaveine, 2009. "On the Singularity of Multivariate Skew-Symmetric Models," Working Papers ECARES 2009-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fang, B. Q., 2003. "The skew elliptical distributions and their quadratic forms," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 298-314, November.
- Shakhatreh, M.K., 2012. "A two-parameter of weighted exponential distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 252-261.
- Huang, Wen-Jang & Chen, Yan-Hau, 2006. "Quadratic forms of multivariate skew normal-symmetric distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(9), pages 871-879, May.
- Mahdy Mervat Mahdy Ramadan, 2011. "A Class of Weighted Gamma Distributions and its Properties," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 26(2), pages 133-144, January.
- Umbach, Dale, 2006. "Some moment relationships for skew-symmetric distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(5), pages 507-512, March.
- Marc Genton & Nicola Loperfido, 2005. "Generalized skew-elliptical distributions and their quadratic forms," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 57(2), pages 389-401, June.
- Fang, B.Q., 2008. "Noncentral matrix quadratic forms of the skew elliptical variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1105-1127, July.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:2:p:606-612 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Genton, Marc G., 2005. "On fundamental skew distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 93-116, September.
- Jose, K.K. & Naik, Shanoja R., 2008. "A class of asymmetric pathway distributions and an entropy interpretation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(28), pages 6943-6951.
- Alessandra Durio & Yacov Yu. Nikitin, 2001. "Local asympotic efficiency of some goodness-of-fit tests under skew alternatives," ICER Working Papers 04-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Nadarajah, Saralees & Kotz, Samuel, 2003. "Skewed distributions generated by the normal kernel," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 269-277, November.
- Huang, Wen-Jang & Chen, Yan-Hau, 2007. "Generalized skew-Cauchy distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(11), pages 1137-1147, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSkewed-Cauchy Truncated Cauchy Generalized skewed distributions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:49:y:2000:i:3:p:285-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.