Asympotic efficiency of signed - rank symmetry tests under skew alternatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ya. Nikitin & E. Ponikarov, 2002. "Asymptotic Efficiency of Maesono Statistics for Testing of Symmetry," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 54(2), pages 382-390, June.
- Arnold, Barry C. & Beaver, Robert J., 2000. "The skew-Cauchy distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 285-290, September.
- Genton, Marc G. & He, Li & Liu, Xiangwei, 2001. "Moments of skew-normal random vectors and their quadratic forms," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 319-325, February.
- Alessandra Durio & Yacov Yu. Nikitin, 2001. "Local asympotic efficiency of some goodness-of-fit tests under skew alternatives," ICER Working Papers 04-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Monica Chiogna, 1998. "Some results on the scalar Skew-normal distribution," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13, April.
- E. Kremer, 1982. "Local comparison of linear rank tests, in the Bahadur sense," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 159-173, December.
More about this item
Keywordsskew family; linear rank test; Maesono statistic; Bahadur efficiency; local optimality;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:12-2002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .