A new class of skew-Cauchy distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Loperfido, Nicola, 2001. "Quadratic forms of skew-normal random vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 381-387, October.
- Arnold, Barry C. & Beaver, Robert J., 2000. "The skew-Cauchy distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 285-290, September.
- Barry Arnold & Robert Beaver & A. Azzalini & N. Balakrishnan & A. Bhaumik & D. Dey & C. Cuadras & J. Sarabia & Barry Arnold & Robert Beaver, 2002. "Skewed multivariate models related to hidden truncation and/or selective reporting," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 11(1), pages 7-54, June.
- Marc Genton & Nicola Loperfido, 2005. "Generalized skew-elliptical distributions and their quadratic forms," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 57(2), pages 389-401, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lui, Kung-Jong & Chang, Kuang-Chao, 2009. "Corrigendum to: "Testing homogeneity of risk difference in stratified randomized trials with noncompliance" [Comput. Statist. Data Anal. 53 (2008) 209-221]," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1529-1529, February.
- Jamalizadeh, A. & Mehrali, Y. & Balakrishnan, N., 2009. "Recurrence relations for bivariate t and extended skew-t distributions and an application to order statistics from bivariate t," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4018-4027, October.
- Giorgi, Emanuele & McNeil, Alexander J., 2016. "On the computation of multivariate scenario sets for the skew-t and generalized hyperbolic families," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 205-220.
- Mahdi Rasekhi & G. G. Hamedani & Rahim Chinipardaz, 2017. "A flexible extension of skew generalized normal distribution," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 75(1), pages 87-107, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSkew-normal Skew-Cauchy Bivariate Cauchy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:76:y:2006:i:14:p:1488-1493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.