On forecasting SETAR processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hui Feng & Jia Liu, 2003.
"A SETAR model for Canadian GDP: non-linearities and forecast comparisons,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(18), pages 1957-1964.
- Hui Feng & Jia Liu, 2002. "A SETAR Model for Canadian GDP: Non-Linearities and Forecast Comparisons," Econometrics Working Papers 0206, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Dueker, Michael J. & Sola, Martin & Spagnolo, Fabio, 2007.
"Contemporaneous threshold autoregressive models: Estimation, testing and forecasting,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 517-547, December.
- Michael J. Dueker & Martin Sola & Fabio Spagnolo, 2006. "Contemporaneous threshold autoregressive models: estimation, testing and forecasting," Working Papers 2003-024, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael Dueker & Martin Sola & Fabio Spagnolo, 2007. "Contemporaneous Threshold Autoregressive Models: Estimation, Testing and Forecasting," Discussion Papers 5_2007, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Michael Dueker & Martin Sola & Fabio Spagnolo, 2006. "Contemporaneous Threshold Autoregressive Models: Estimation, Testing and Forecasting," Department of Economics Working Papers 2006-04, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Ramazan Gencay & Ege Yazgan, 2017. "When Are Wavelets Useful Forecasters?," Working Papers 1704, The Center for Financial Studies (CEFIS), Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Mehmet Pinar & Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2012.
"Is there an optimal forecast combination? A stochastic dominance approach applied to the forecast combination puzzle,"
1206, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Mehmet Pinar & Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2012. "Is there an Optimal Forecast Combination? A Stochastic Dominance Approach to Forecast Combination Puzzle," Working Paper series 17_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Terasvirta, Timo, 2006.
"Forecasting economic variables with nonlinear models,"
Handbook of Economic Forecasting,
- Teräsvirta, Timo, 2005. "Forecasting economic variables with nonlinear models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 598, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Dec 2005.
- LeBaron, Blake, 2003. "Non-Linear Time Series Models in Empirical Finance,: Philip Hans Franses and Dick van Dijk, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2000, 296 pp., Paperback, ISBN 0-521-77965-0, $33, [UK pound]22.95, [," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 751-752.
- Amendola, Alessandra & Christian, Francq, 2009. "Concepts and tools for nonlinear time series modelling," MPRA Paper 15140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Jing, 2011. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for SETAR models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 320-332, April.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Ray, Bonnie K., 2003. "Modeling vector nonlinear time series using POLYMARS," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 73-90, February.
- Li, Jing, 2011. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for SETAR models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 320-332.
- Perez-Rodriguez, Jorge V. & Torra, Salvador & Andrada-Felix, Julian, 2005. "STAR and ANN models: forecasting performance on the Spanish "Ibex-35" stock index," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 490-509, June.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Nazarii Salish, 2011. "Modeling and Forecasting Interval Time Series with Threshold Models: An Application to S&P500 Index Returns," Working Papers w201128, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Harun Özkan & M. Yazgan, 2015. "Is forecasting inflation easier under inflation targeting?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 609-626, March.
More about this item
KeywordsNonlinear time series Monte Carlo Normality Self-exciting threshold autoregressive process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:37:y:1998:i:1:p:7-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.