Rate of convergence of a convolution-type estimator of the marginal density of a MA(1) process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Peter & Marron, J. S., 1987. "Estimation of integrated squared density derivatives," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 109-115, November.
- Wand, M. P., 1992. "Finite sample performance of density estimators under moving average dependence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 109-115, January.
- Jones, M. C. & Sheather, S. J., 1991. "Using non-stochastic terms to advantage in kernel-based estimation of integrated squared density derivatives," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 511-514, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Jacho-Chávez, David T., 2012. "n-uniformly consistent density estimation in nonparametric regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 305-316.
- Li, Shuo & Tu, Yundong, 2016. "n-consistent density estimation in semiparametric regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 91-109.
- Milstein, G.N. & Schoenmakers, J.G.M. & Spokoiny, V., 2007. "Forward and reverse representations for Markov chains," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(8), pages 1052-1075, August.
- Chang, Christopher C. & Politis, Dimitris N., 2011. "Bootstrap with larger resample size for root-n consistent density estimation with time series data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(6), pages 652-661, June.
- Støve, Bård & Tjøstheim, Dag, 2007. "A Convolution Estimator for the Density of Nonlinear Regression Observations," Discussion Papers 2007/25, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
More about this item
KeywordsKernel estimator Moving-average process Smoothing parameter Time series;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:80:y:1999:i:2:p:129-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .