HIV issues and people with disabilities: A review and agenda for research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elwan, Ann, 1999. "Poverty and disability : a survey of the literature," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 21315, The World Bank.
- Collins, Pamela Y., 2006. "Challenges to HIV prevention in psychiatric settings: Perceptions of South African mental health care providers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 979-990, August.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:1:31-37_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1993:83:4:568-570_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Paul & Kitchin, Rob, 2000. "Disability, space and sexuality: access to family planning services," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1163-1173, October.
- Collins, Pamela Y. & von Unger, Hella & Armbrister, Adria, 2008. "Church ladies, good girls, and locas: Stigma and the intersection of gender, ethnicity, mental illness, and sexuality in relation to HIV risk," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 389-397, August.
More about this item
KeywordsDisability; Handicap; HIV; AIDS; Risk factors; Sexual and reproductive health;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:77:y:2013:i:c:p:31-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.