Dwellings, crowding, and tuberculosis in Montreal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klovdahl, A. S. & Graviss, E. A. & Yaganehdoost, A. & Ross, M. W. & Wanger, A. & Adams, G. J. & Musser, J. M., 2001. "Networks and tuberculosis: an undetected community outbreak involving public places," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 681-694, March.
- Elender, Frances & Bentham, Graham & Langford, Ian, 1998. "Tuberculosis mortality in England and Wales during 1982-1992: its association with poverty, ethnicity and AIDS," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 673-681, March.
- Ross, Nancy A. & Tremblay, Stéphane & Graham, Katie, 2004. "Neighbourhood influences on health in Montréal, Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 1485-1494, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp10-05-ff is not listed on IDEAS
- Curtis, Marah A. & Corman, Hope & Noonan, Kelly & Reichman, Nancy E., 2010. "Effects of child health on housing in the urban U.S," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(12), pages 2049-2056, December.
- Low, Chien-Tat & Lai, Poh-Chin & Tse, Wing-Sze Cindy & Tsui, Chung-Kan & Lee, Herman & Hui, Pak-Kwan, 2013. "Exploring tuberculosis by types of housing development," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 77-83.
- Marah A. Curtis & Amanda B. Geller, 2010. "Housing Insecurity among Urban Fathers," Working Papers 1231, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
More about this item
KeywordsCanada Tuberculosis Housing Crowding Geographic information systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:63:y:2006:i:2:p:501-511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.