The impact of information on non-health attributes on willingness to pay for multiple health care programmes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arcand, Jean-Louis & Mbaye, Linguère Mously, 2013.
"Braving the Waves: The Role of Time and Risk Preferences in Illegal Migration from Senegal,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7517, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Linguère M'BAYE & Jean-Louis ARCAND, 2013. "Braving the waves: the role of time and risk preferences in illegal migration from Senegal," Working Papers 201316, CERDI.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Linguère Mously Mbaye, 2013. "Braving the waves: the role of time and risk preferences in illegal migration from Senegal," Working Papers halshs-00855937, HAL.
- Costa -Font, Joan & Forns, Joan Rovira & Sato, Azusa, 2015. "Participatory health system priority setting: Evidence from a budget experiment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 182-190.
- Jennifer Whitty & Emily Lancsar & Kylie Rixon & Xanthe Golenko & Julie Ratcliffe, 2014. "A Systematic Review of Stated Preference Studies Reporting Public Preferences for Healthcare Priority Setting," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, vol. 7(4), pages 365-386, December.
- Jun, Eunju & Joon Kim, Won & Hoon Jeong, Yong & Heung Chang, Soon, 2010.
"Measuring the social value of nuclear energy using contingent valuation methodology,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1470-1476, March.
- Jun, Eunju & Kim, Wonjoon & Jeong, Yong Hoon & Chang, Soon-Heung, 2009. "Measuring the social value of nuclear energy using contingent valuation methodology," MPRA Paper 49668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu & Romain Craste & Bengt Kriström & Pere Riera, 2014. "Non-market valuation in France: An overview of the research activity," Working Papers hal-01087365, HAL.
- George Houtven & Melonie Sullivan & Chris Dockins, 2008. "Cancer premiums and latency effects: A risk tradeoff approach for valuing reductions in fatal cancer risks," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 179-199, April.
- Ram Ranjan & Jason F. Shogren, 2009. "Dynamic Endogenous Risks & Non-Expected Utility Behavior," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 25, pages 215-240.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Linguère M'Baye, 2011.
"Braving the waves: The economics of clandestine migration from Africa,"
- Linguère M'BAYE & Jean-Louis ARCAND, 2011. "Braving the waves: The economics of clandestine migration from Africa," Working Papers 201104, CERDI.
- Victoor, Aafke & Hansen, Johan & van den Akker-van Marle, M. Elske & van den Berg, Bernard & van den Hout, Wilbert B. & de Jong, Judith D., 2014. "Choosing your health insurance package: A method for measuring the public's preferences for changes in the national health insurance plan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 257-265.
- Ryan, Mandy & Netten, Ann & Skatun, Diane & Smith, Paul, 2006. "Using discrete choice experiments to estimate a preference-based measure of outcome--An application to social care for older people," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 927-944, September.
- Pedersen, Line Bjørnskov & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte & Kjær, Trine, 2011. "The influence of information and private versus public provision on preferences for screening for prostate cancer: A willingness-to-pay study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 277-289, August.
- Rinaldo Brau & Matteo Lippi Bruni & Anna Maria Pinna, 2010. "Public versus private demand for covering long-term care expenditures," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(28), pages 3651-3668.
- Lamiraud, Karine & von Bremen, Konrade & Donaldson, Cam, 2009.
"The impact of information on patient preferences in different delivery patterns: A contingent valuation study of prescription versus OTC drugs,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(2-3), pages 102-110, December.
- Karine Lamiraud & Konrade von Bremen & Cam Donaldson, 2009. "The impact of information on patient preferences in different delivery patterns : a contingent valuation study of prescription versus OTC drugs," Working Papers 0901, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Olsen, Jan Abel & Donaldson, Cam & Shackley, Phil, 2005. "Implicit versus explicit ranking: On inferring ordinal preferences for health care programmes based on differences in willingness-to-pay," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 990-996, September.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:383-396 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Abreu Lourenco & Marion Haas & Jane Hall & Rosalie Viney, 2017. "Valuing Meta-Health Effects for Use in Economic Evaluations to Inform Reimbursement Decisions: A Review of the Evidence," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 347-362, March.
- O'Shea, Eamon & Gannon, Brenda & Kennelly, Brendan, 2008. "Eliciting preferences for resource allocation in mental health care in Ireland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 359-370, December.
- Araña, Jorge E. & León, Carmelo J. & Quevedo, Jose L., 2006. "The effect of medical experience on the economic evaluation of health policies. A discrete choice experiment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 512-524, July.
More about this item
KeywordsContingent valuation Willingness to pay Value of information Health care priorities Joint evaluation Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:58:y:2004:i:7:p:1257-1269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.