Economic and demographic research on malaria: A review of the evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Halkos, George, 1993. "Economic incentives for optimal sulphur abatement in Europe," MPRA Paper 33705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ger Klaassen & David Pearce, 1995. "Introduction," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 85-93, March.
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1, January.
- Tietenberg, T H, 1990. "Economic Instruments for Environmental Regulation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 17-33, Spring.
- Halkos, George E., 1993. "Sulphur abatement policy: Implications of cost differentials," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1035-1043, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Claude Berthelemy & Josselin Thuilliez, 2014.
"The economics of malaria in Africa,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Jean-Claude Berthelemy & Josselin Thuilliez, 2015. "The economics of malaria in Africa," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01045210, HAL.
- Berthelemy, Jean-Claude & Thuilliez, Josselin, 2014. "The economics of malaria in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cropper, Mauren L. & Haile, Mitiku & Lampieti, Julian A. & Poulos, Christine & Whittington, Dale, 2000. "The value of preventing malaria in Tembien, Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2273, The World Bank.
- Josselin Thuilliez, 2007.
"Malaria and Primary Education : A cross-country analysis on primary repetition and completion rates,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
bla07013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Josselin Thuilliez, 2010. "Malaria and Primary education: a cross-country analysis on primary repetition and completion rates," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639953, HAL.
- Josselin Thuilliez, 2007. "Malaria and Primary Education: A Cross-Country Analysis on Primary Repetition and Completion Rates," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00144666, HAL.
- McCarthy, F. Desmond & Wolf, Holger & Yi Wu, 2000. "Malaria and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2303, The World Bank.
- Laxminarayan, Ramanan, 2003. "ACT Now or Later: The Economics of Malaria Resistance," Discussion Papers dp-03-51, Resources For the Future.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2005. "A systems approach to malaria control: an institutional perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 161-180, February.
- Desmond McCarthy & Holger Wolf & Yi Wu, 2000. "The Growth Costs of Malaria," NBER Working Papers 7541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsmalaria costs and benefits mortality estimation sickle-cell trait;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:37:y:1993:i:9:p:1093-1108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .