Non-homogeneous servers in emergency medical systems: Practical applications using the hypercube queueing model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. P. Jarvis, 1985. "Approximating the Equilibrium Behavior of Multi-Server Loss Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 235-239, February.
- Brotcorne, Luce & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frederic, 2003. "Ambulance location and relocation models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 451-463, June.
- Saydam, Cem & Aytug, Haldun, 2003. "Accurate estimation of expected coverage: revisited," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 69-80, March.
- Kenneth R. Chelst & Ziv Barlach, 1981. "Multiple Unit Dispatches in Emergency Services: Models to Estimate System Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(12), pages 1390-1409, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boyacı, Burak & Geroliminis, Nikolas, 2015. "Approximation methods for large-scale spatial queueing systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 151-181.
- Iannoni, Ana Paula & Morabito, Reinaldo & Saydam, Cem, 2011. "Optimizing large-scale emergency medical system operations on highways using the hypercube queuing model," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 105-117, September.
- L. C. Nogueira & L. R. Pinto & P. M. S. Silva, 2016. "Reducing Emergency Medical Service response time via the reallocation of ambulance bases," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 31-42, March.
- Geroliminis, Nikolas & Kepaptsoglou, Konstantinos & Karlaftis, Matthew G., 2011. "A hybrid hypercube - Genetic algorithm approach for deploying many emergency response mobile units in an urban network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 287-300, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEmergency medical systems Queueing Hypercube model Ambulance deployment Non-homogeneous servers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:42:y:2008:i:4:p:255-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.