Epistemology of data envelopment analysis and comparison with other fields of OR/MS for relevance to applications
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nikias Sarafoglou, 1998. "The Most Influential DEA Publications: A Comment on Seiford," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 279-281, March.
- Finn Førsund & Nikias Sarafoglou, 2002.
"On the Origins of Data Envelopment Analysis,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 23-40, January.
- Forsund,F.R. & Sarafoglou,N., 2000. "On the origins of data envelopment analysis," Memorandum 24/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Oral, Muhittin & Kettani, Ossama, 1993. "The facets of the modeling and validation process in operations research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 216-234, April.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Lawrence Seiford, 1997. "A bibliography for Data Envelopment Analysis (1978-1996)," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 73(0), pages 393-438, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)