Preventing HIV in injection drug users: exploring the tradeoffs between interventions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaplan, Edward H. & Pollack, Harold, 1998. "Allocating HIV Prevention Resources," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 257-263, December.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2000:90:7:1100-1111_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1996:86:5:642-654_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1996:86:12:1780-1785_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregory S. Zaric & Margaret L. Brandeau & Paul G. Barnett, 2000. "Methadone Maintenance and HIV Prevention: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(8), pages 1013-1031, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zoë K. Harris, 2006. "Efficient allocation of resources to prevent HIV infection among injection drug users: the Prevention Point Philadelphia (PPP) needle exchange program," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 147-158.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:37:y:2003:i:4:p:269-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .