Tax evasion, tax morale and policy maker's effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Coppier, Raffaella, 2011.
"Economic growth, corruption and tax evasion,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 489-500, January.
- repec:kap:theord:v:82:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11238-016-9581-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bazart, C. & Bonein, A., 2014.
"Reciprocal relationships in tax compliance decisions,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 83-102.
- Cécile Bazart & Aurélie Bonein, 2012. "Reciprocal Relationships in Tax Compliance Decisions," Working Papers 12-35, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2012.
- Cécile Bazart & Aurélie Bonein, 2014. "Reciprocal relationships in tax compliance decisions," Post-Print halshs-00867505, HAL.
- Cécile Bazart & Aurélie Bonein, 2012. "Reciprocal Relationships in Tax Compliance Decisions," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201239, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Bethencourt, Carlos & Kunze, Lars, 2013. "Tax evasion, social norms and economic growth," MPRA Paper 48427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Doerrenberg & Andreas Peichl, 2013.
"Progressive taxation and tax morale,"
Springer, vol. 155(3), pages 293-316, June.
- Philipp Doerrenberg & Andreas Peichl, 2010. "Progressive Taxation and Tax Morale," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 01-06, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas, 2010. "Progressive Taxation and Tax Morale," IZA Discussion Papers 5378, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doina Pacurari, 2013. "Profit Tax Or Income Tax? Options For Fiscal Optimization Of Romanian Small Companies," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 18.
- Amedeo Piolatto & Matthew D. Rablen, 2017.
"Prospect theory and tax evasion: a reconsideration of the Yitzhaki puzzle,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 543-565, April.
- Amedeo Piolatto & Matthew D. Rablen, 2013. "Prospect theory and tax evasion: a reconsideration of the Yitzhaki Puzzle," IFS Working Papers W13/25, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Piolatto, Amedeo & Rablen, Matthew D., 2013. "Prospect Theory and Tax Evasion: A Reconsideration of the Yitzhaki Puzzle," IZA Discussion Papers 7760, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amedeo Piolatto & Matthew D. Rablen, 2014. "Prospect theory and tax evasion: a reconsideration of the Yitzhaki puzzle," Working Papers 2014/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Kaplanoglou, Georgia & Rapanos, Vassilis T., 2015. "Why do people evade taxes? New experimental evidence from Greece," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 21-32.
- Nichita Ramona-Anca & Batrancea Larissa-Margareta, 2012. "The Implications Of Tax Morale On Tax Compliance Behavior," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 739-744, July.
More about this item
KeywordsTax evasion Tax morale Fairness Social stigma;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:38:y:2009:i:6:p:988-997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.