A generalization of reset options pricing formulae with stochastic interest rates
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Orlin J. Grabbe, . "The Pricing of Call and Put Options on Foreign Exchange," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 06-83, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Orlin J. Grabbe, . "The Pricing of Call and Put Options on Foreign Exchange," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 6-83, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Hilliard, Jimmy E. & Madura, Jeff & Tucker, Alan L., 1991. "Currency Option Pricing with Stochastic Domestic and Foreign Interest Rates," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 139-151, June.
- Amin, Kaushik I. & Jarrow, Robert A., 1991.
"Pricing foreign currency options under stochastic interest rates,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 310-329, September.
- Kaushik I. Amin & Robert A. Jarrow, 2008. "Pricing foreign currency options under stochastic interest rates," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 14, pages 307-326 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Orlin Grabbe, J., 1983. "The pricing of call and put options on foreign exchange," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 239-253, December.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Amin, Kaushik I & Bodurtha, James N, Jr, 1995. "Discrete-Time Valuation of American Options with Stochastic Interest Rates," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(1), pages 193-234.
- Kang, Jangkoo & Kim, Hwa-Sung, 2005. "Pricing counterparty default risks: Applications to FRNs and vulnerable options," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 376-392.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riibaf:v:21:y:2007:i:2:p:119-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.