Discrete-Time Valuation of American Options with Stochastic Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. A. Nielsen & K. Sandmann, 1996.
"The pricing of Asian options under stochastic interest rates,"
Applied Mathematical Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 209-236.
- Nielsen, J. A. & K. Sandmann, 1995. "The Pricing of Asian Options under Stochastic Interest Rates," Discussion Paper Serie B 323, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Dec 1995.
- Tucker, A. L. & Wei, J. Z., 1998. "Valuation of LIBOR-Contingent FX options," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 249-277, April.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:55:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9576-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Shu Jin & Li, Sheng Hong & Sun, Chao, 2007. "A generalization of reset options pricing formulae with stochastic interest rates," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 119-133, June.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A. & Sufana, R., 2010.
"International money and stock market contingent claims,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1727-1751, December.
- Christian Gourieroux & Alain Monfort & Razvan Sufana, 2005. "International Money and Stock Market Contingent Claims," Working Papers 2005-41, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Ho, T. S. & Stapleton, Richard C. & Subrahmanyam, Marti G., 1997. "The valuation of American options on bonds1," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1487-1513, December.
- Das, Sanjiv Ranjan, 1998. "A direct discrete-time approach to Poisson-Gaussian bond option pricing in the Heath-Jarrow-Morton model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 333-369, November.
- Bert Menkveld & Ton Vorst, 1998. "A Pricing Model for American Options with Stochastic Interest Rates," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-028/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara, 2009. "Asymptotic Expansion Approaches in Finance: Applications to Currency Options," CARF F-Series CARF-F-165, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara, 2009. "Asymptotic Expansion Approaches in Finance: Applications to Currency Options," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-654, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Pricing American-style securities using simulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1323-1352, June.
- Chang, Chuang-Chang, 2001. "Efficient procedures for the valuation and hedging of American currency options with stochastic interest rates," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 241-268, July.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara, 2007. "An Asymptotic Expansion Approach to Currency Options with a Market Model of Interest Rates under Stochastic Volatility Processes of Spot Exchange Rates," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-474, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Sanjiv R. Das & Rangarajan K. Sundaram, 2007. "An Integrated Model for Hybrid Securities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(9), pages 1439-1451, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:8:y:1995:i:1:p:193-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .