Adverse selection, asymmetric information, and foreign investment policies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert W. Staiger & Guido Tabellini, 1988.
"Rules and Discretion in Trade Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
2658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1991.
"Policy uncertainty and private investment in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 229-242, October.
- Dani Rodrik, 1989. "Policy Uncertainty and Private Investment in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 2999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G. D. A. MacDougall, 1960. "THE BENEFITS and COSTS OF PRIVATE INVESTMENT FROM ABROAD: A THEORETICAL APPROACH," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 36(73), pages 13-35, 03.
- Brecher, Richard A. & Diaz Alejandro, Carlos F., 1977. "Tariffs, foreign capital and immiserizing growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 317-322, November.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 1987.
"Credibility, Real Interest Rates, and the Optimal Speed of Trade Liberalization,"
NBER Working Papers
2358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froot, Kenneth A., 1988. "Credibility, real interest rates, and the optimal speed of trade liberalization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 71-93, August.
- Charles Engel & Kenneth Kletzer, 1987.
"Trade Policy under Endogenous Credibility,"
NBER Working Papers
2449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neary, J Peter & Ruane, Frances, 1985.
"International Capital Mobility, Shadow Prices and the Cost of Protection,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
58, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Neary, Peter & Ruane, Frances P, 1988. "International Capital Mobility, Shadow Prices, and the Cost of Protection," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(4), pages 571-85, November.
- J. Peter Neary & Frances P. Ruane, 1984. "International capital mobility, shadow prices and the cost of protection," Working Papers 198432, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1987. "On the costs of temporary policy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 245-261, October.
- Brecher, Richard A. & Findlay, Ronald, 1983. "Tariffs, foreign capital and national welfare with sector-specific factors," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 277-288, May.
- Markusen, James R., 1983. "Factor movements and commodity trade as complements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 341-356, May.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Tironi, Ernesto, 1980. "Tariff change, foreign capital and immiserization : A theoretical analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 71-83, February.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Ramachandran, Rama, 1980. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade and Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 278-90, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:8:y:1999:i:3:p:239-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.