Securing public values in public transport projects: Four Dutch cases on innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolette van Gestel & Joop Koppenjan & Ilse Schrijver & Arnoud van de Ven & Wijnand Veeneman, 2008. "Managing Public Values in Public-Private Networks: A Comparative Study of Innovative Public Infrastructure Projects," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 139-145, June.
- Robert D. Dewar & Jane E. Dutton, 1986. "The Adoption of Radical and Incremental Innovations: An Empirical Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1422-1433, November.
- Paul H. Jensen & Robin E. Stonecash, 2005. "Incentives and the Efficiency of Public Sector-outsourcing Contracts," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(5), pages 767-787, December.
- Wijnand Veeneman & Willemijn Dicke & Mark De Bruijne, 2009. "From clouds to hailstorms: a policy and administrative science perspective on safeguarding public values in networked infrastructures," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(5), pages 414-434.
- van de Velde, Didier & Veeneman, Wijnand & Lutje Schipholt, Lars, 2008. "Competitive tendering in The Netherlands: Central planning vs. functional specifications," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1152-1162, November.
- Nicolette van Gestel & Joop Koppenjan & Ilse Schrijver & Arnoud van de Ven & Wijnand Veeneman, 2008. "Managing Public Values in Public-Private Networks: A Comparative Study of Innovative Public Infrastructure Projects," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 28(3), pages 139-145, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic transport Innovation Project management Public values;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:retrec:v:29:y:2010:i:1:p:224-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620614/description#description .