Transformative technology and institutional transformation: Coevolution of biotechnology venture firms and the institutional framework in Japan
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Partha Dasgupta & Joseph Stiglitz, 1980. "Industrial Structure and the Nature of Innovative Activity (Now published in Economic Journal, Vol.90 (June 1980)pp.226-293.)," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /1980/04, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Utterback, James M. & Meyer, Marc & Roberts, Edward & Reitberger, Goren, 1988. "Technology and industrial innovation in Sweden: A study of technology-based firms formed between 1965 and 1980," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 15-26, February.
- Utterback, James M. & Suarez, Fernando F., 1993. "Innovation, competition, and industry structure," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Solow, Robert M, 1985. "Economic History and Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 328-31, May.
- Michael Lynskey, 2004. "Knowledge, Finance and Human Capital: The Role of Social Institutional Variables on Entrepreneurship in Japan," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 373-405.
- Roberts, Edward B. & Hauptman, Oscar, 1986. "The process of technology transfer to the new biomedical and pharmaceutical firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 107-119, June.
- Audretsch, David B & Stephan, Paula E, 1996. "Company-Scientist Locational Links: The Case of Biotechnology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 641-52, June.
- Susan Bartholomew, 1997. "National Systems of Biotechnology Innovation: Complex Interdependence in the Global System," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(2), pages 241-266, June.
- Motomichi Ikawa, 2005. "Where Is The Japanese Economy Headed?," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 493-514, December.
- Ufuah, Allan N & Utterback, James M, 1997. "Responding to Structural Industry Changes: A Technological Evolution Perspective," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 183-202.
- Kato, Takao, 2001. "The End of Lifetime Employment in Japan?: Evidence from National Surveys and Field Research," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 489-514, December.
- Richard Whitley, 2002. "Developing innovative competences: the role of institutional frameworks," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 497-528, June.
- Lynskey, Michael & Yonekura, Seiichiro, 2001. "Softbank:: An internet keiretsu and its leveraging of information asymmetries," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-15, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:35:y:2006:i:9:p:1389-1422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.