Transformative technology and institutional transformation: Coevolution of biotechnology venture firms and the institutional framework in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Whitley, 2002. "Developing innovative competences: the role of institutional frameworks," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 497-528, June.
- Michael Lynskey, 2004. "Knowledge, Finance and Human Capital: The Role of Social Institutional Variables on Entrepreneurship in Japan," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 373-405.
- Susan Bartholomew, 1997. "National Systems of Biotechnology Innovation: Complex Interdependence in the Global System," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(2), pages 241-266, June.
- Utterback, James M. & Suarez, Fernando F., 1993. "Innovation, competition, and industry structure," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Kato, Takao, 2001. "The End of Lifetime Employment in Japan?: Evidence from National Surveys and Field Research," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 489-514, December.
- Ufuah, Allan N & Utterback, James M, 1997. "Responding to Structural Industry Changes: A Technological Evolution Perspective," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 183-202.
- Motomichi Ikawa, 2005. "Where Is The Japanese Economy Headed?," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 493-514, December.
- Utterback, James M. & Meyer, Marc & Roberts, Edward & Reitberger, Goren, 1988. "Technology and industrial innovation in Sweden: A study of technology-based firms formed between 1965 and 1980," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 15-26, February.
- Lynskey, Michael & Yonekura, Seiichiro, 2001. "Softbank:: An internet keiretsu and its leveraging of information asymmetries," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Solow, Robert M, 1985. "Economic History and Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 328-331, May.
- Roberts, Edward B. & Hauptman, Oscar, 1986. "The process of technology transfer to the new biomedical and pharmaceutical firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 107-119, June.
- Audretsch, David B & Stephan, Paula E, 1996. "Company-Scientist Locational Links: The Case of Biotechnology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 641-652, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:41:y:2014:i:c:p:107-118 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:35:y:2006:i:9:p:1389-1422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .