Transformative technology and institutional transformation: Coevolution of biotechnology venture firms and the institutional framework in Japan
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Audretsch, David B & Stephan, Paula E, 1996. "Company-Scientist Locational Links: The Case of Biotechnology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 641-52, June.
- Richard Whitley, 2002. "Developing innovative competences: the role of institutional frameworks," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 497-528, June.
- Ufuah, Allan N & Utterback, James M, 1997. "Responding to Structural Industry Changes: A Technological Evolution Perspective," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 183-202.
- Michael Lynskey, 2004. "Knowledge, Finance and Human Capital: The Role of Social Institutional Variables on Entrepreneurship in Japan," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 373-405.
- Roberts, Edward B. & Hauptman, Oscar, 1986. "The process of technology transfer to the new biomedical and pharmaceutical firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 107-119, June.
- Utterback, James M. & Meyer, Marc & Roberts, Edward & Reitberger, Goren, 1988. "Technology and industrial innovation in Sweden: A study of technology-based firms formed between 1965 and 1980," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 15-26, February.
- Lynskey, Michael & Yonekura, Seiichiro, 2001. "Softbank:: An internet keiretsu and its leveraging of information asymmetries," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Motomichi Ikawa, 2005. "Where Is The Japanese Economy Headed?," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 493-514, December.
- Susan Bartholomew, 1997. "National Systems of Biotechnology Innovation: Complex Interdependence in the Global System," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(2), pages 241-266, June.
- Utterback, James M. & Suarez, Fernando F., 1993. "Innovation, competition, and industry structure," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Solow, Robert M, 1985. "Economic History and Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 328-31, May.
- Kato, Takao, 2001. "The End of Lifetime Employment in Japan?: Evidence from National Surveys and Field Research," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 489-514, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:35:y:2006:i:9:p:1389-1422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.