Present status of renewable energy resources in Jammu and Kashmir State of India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chandrasekar, B. & Kandpal, Tara. C., 2007. "An opinion survey based assessment of renewable energy technology development in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 688-701, May.
- Arjunan, T.V. & Aybar, H.S. & Nedunchezhian, N., 2009. "Status of solar desalination in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2408-2418, December.
- Purohit, Ishan & Purohit, Pallav, 2010. "Techno-economic evaluation of concentrating solar power generation in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 3015-3029, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lohan, Shiv Kumar & Dixit, Jagvir & Kumar, Rohitashw & Pandey, Yogesh & Khan, Junaid & Ishaq, Mohd. & Modasir, Sheikh & Kumar, Dinesh, 2015. "Biogas: A boon for sustainable energy development in India׳s cold climate," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 95-101.
- Dulal, Hari Bansha & Shah, Kalim U. & Sapkota, Chandan & Uma, Gengaiah & Kandel, Bibek R., 2013. "Renewable energy diffusion in Asia: Can it happen without government support?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 301-311.
- Kumar, Rajesh & Agarwala, Arun, 2013. "Energy certificates REC and PAT sustenance to energy model for India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 315-323.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:693-706 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Solar energy; Biomass; Jammu; Kashmir; Ladakh;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:16:y:2012:i:5:p:3251-3258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.