Wind-hydrogen utilization for methanol production: An economy assessment in Iran
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Korpås, Magnus & Greiner, Christopher J., 2008. "Opportunities for hydrogen production in connection with wind power in weak grids," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1199-1208.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bos, M.J. & Kersten, S.R.A. & Brilman, D.W.F., 2020. "Wind power to methanol: Renewable methanol production using electricity, electrolysis of water and CO2 air capture," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 264(C).
- Su, Li-Wang & Li, Xiang-Rong & Sun, Zuo-Yu, 2013. "Flow chart of methanol in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 541-550.
- Chen, QianQian & Tang, ZhiYong & Lei, Yang & Sun, YuHan & Jiang, MianHeng, 2015. "Feasibility analysis of nuclear–coal hybrid energy systems from the perspective of low-carbon development," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 619-630.
- Su, Li-Wang & Li, Xiang-Rong & Sun, Zuo-Yu, 2013. "The consumption, production and transportation of methanol in China: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 130-138.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Díaz-González, Francisco & Sumper, Andreas & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol & Villafáfila-Robles, Roberto, 2012. "A review of energy storage technologies for wind power applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 2154-2171.
- Rabiee, Abdorreza & Khorramdel, Hossein & Aghaei, Jamshid, 2013. "A review of energy storage systems in microgrids with wind turbines," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 316-326.
- Mahto, Tarkeshwar & Mukherjee, V., 2015. "Energy storage systems for mitigating the variability of isolated hybrid power system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1564-1577.
- Dougherty, William & Kartha, Sivan & Rajan, Chella & Lazarus, Michael & Bailie, Alison & Runkle, Benjamin & Fencl, Amanda, 2009. "Greenhouse gas reduction benefits and costs of a large-scale transition to hydrogen in the USA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 56-67, January.
- Gallo, A.B. & Simões-Moreira, J.R. & Costa, H.K.M. & Santos, M.M. & Moutinho dos Santos, E., 2016. "Energy storage in the energy transition context: A technology review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 800-822.
- Jafari, Mehdi & Korpås, Magnus & Botterud, Audun, 2020. "Power system decarbonization: Impacts of energy storage duration and interannual renewables variability," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 1171-1185.
- Suyang Zhou & Di He & Zhiyang Zhang & Zhi Wu & Wei Gu & Junjie Li & Zhe Li & Gaoxiang Wu, 2019. "A Data-Driven Scheduling Approach for Hydrogen Penetrated Energy System Using LSTM Network," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-18, November.
- Nocera, Silvio & Cavallaro, Federico, 2016. "The competitiveness of alternative transport fuels for CO2 emissions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-14.
- Rahmanifard, Hamid & Plaksina, Tatyana, 2019. "Hybrid compressed air energy storage, wind and geothermal energy systems in Alberta: Feasibility simulation and economic assessment," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 453-470.
- Carton, J.G. & Olabi, A.G., 2010. "Wind/hydrogen hybrid systems: Opportunity for Ireland’s wind resource to provide consistent sustainable energy supply," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4536-4544.
- G. García Clúa, José & Mantz, Ricardo J. & De Battista, Hernán, 2011. "Evaluation of hydrogen production capabilities of a grid-assisted wind-H2 system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1857-1863, May.
- Hasan, Nor Shahida & Hassan, Mohammad Yusri & Majid, Md Shah & Rahman, Hasimah Abdul, 2013. "Review of storage schemes for wind energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 237-247.
- Krajacic, Goran & Duic, Neven & Tsikalakis, Antonis & Zoulias, Manos & Caralis, George & Panteri, Eirini & Carvalho, Maria da Graça, 2011. "Feed-in tariffs for promotion of energy storage technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1410-1425, March.
- Ren, Guorui & Liu, Jinfu & Wan, Jie & Guo, Yufeng & Yu, Daren, 2017. "Overview of wind power intermittency: Impacts, measurements, and mitigation solutions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 47-65.
- Joseph Oyekale & Mario Petrollese & Vittorio Tola & Giorgio Cau, 2020. "Impacts of Renewable Energy Resources on Effectiveness of Grid-Integrated Systems: Succinct Review of Current Challenges and Potential Solution Strategies," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(18), pages 1-48, September.
- Green, Richard & Hu, Helen & Vasilakos, Nicholas, 2011. "Turning the wind into hydrogen: The long-run impact on electricity prices and generating capacity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3992-3998, July.
- Ayodele, T.R. & Ogunjuyigbe, A.S.O., 2015. "Mitigation of wind power intermittency: Storage technology approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 447-456.
- Joselin Herbert, G.M. & Iniyan, S. & Amutha, D., 2014. "A review of technical issues on the development of wind farms," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 619-641.
- Genç, Mustafa Serdar & Çelik, Muhammet & Karasu, İlyas, 2012. "A review on wind energy and wind–hydrogen production in Turkey: A case study of hydrogen production via electrolysis system supplied by wind energy conversion system in Central Anatolian Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 6631-6646.
- Beccali, M. & Brunone, S. & Finocchiaro, P. & Galletto, J.M., 2013. "Method for size optimisation of large wind–hydrogen systems with high penetration on power grids," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 534-544.
More about this item
KeywordsHydrogen; Methanol synthesis; CO2 mitigation; Flue gas recovery;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:15:y:2011:i:8:p:3570-3574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.