A case study of solar photovoltaic power system at Sagardeep Island, India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Phuangpornpitak, N. & Kumar, S., 2007. "PV hybrid systems for rural electrification in Thailand," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(7), pages 1530-1543, September.
- Kaldellis, J.K. & Koronakis, P. & Kavadias, K., 2004. "Energy balance analysis of a stand-alone photovoltaic system, including variable system reliability impact," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1161-1180.
- Zahedi, A. & Smieee,, 1998. "Development of an electrical model for a PV/battery system for performance prediction," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 531-534.
- Chakrabarti, Snigdha & Chakrabarti, Subhendu, 2002. "Rural electrification programme with solar energy in remote region-a case study in an island," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 33-42, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaurey, A. & Kandpal, T.C., 2010. "A techno-economic comparison of rural electrification based on solar home systems and PV microgrids," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 3118-3129, June.
- Hairat, Manish Kumar & Ghosh, Sajal, 2017. "100GW solar power in India by 2022 – A critical review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1041-1050.
- Matos, Fernando B. & Camacho, José R. & Rodrigues, Pollyanna & Guimarães Jr., Sebastião C., 2011. "A research on the use of energy resources in the Amazon," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3196-3206, August.
- Basu, Dipankar N. & Ganguly, A., 2016. "Solar thermal–photovoltaic powered potato cold storage – Conceptual design and performance analyses," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 308-317.
- Chaurey, Akanksha & Kandpal, Tara Chandra, 2010. "Assessment and evaluation of PV based decentralized rural electrification: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2266-2278, October.
- Palit, Debajit & Bandyopadhyay, Kaushik Ranjan, 2016. "Rural electricity access in South Asia: Is grid extension the remedy? A critical review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1505-1515.
- Elizabeth Baldwin & Jennifer N. Brass & Sanya Carley & Lauren M. MacLean, 2015. "Electrification and rural development: issues of scale in distributed generation," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 196-211, March.
- Hasan, M.H. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Nur, Hadi, 2012. "A review on energy scenario and sustainable energy in Indonesia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 2316-2328.
- Mandelli, Stefano & Barbieri, Jacopo & Mereu, Riccardo & Colombo, Emanuela, 2016. "Off-grid systems for rural electrification in developing countries: Definitions, classification and a comprehensive literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1621-1646.
More about this item
KeywordsLoss of load hours (LOLH) Prepaid energy card (PEC) Solar photovoltaic (SPV) Wind turbine generator (WTG) West Bengal Renewable Energy Development Agency (WBREDA);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:13:y:2009:i:3:p:673-681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .