Review of augmentation of energy needs using renewable energy sources in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Streimikiene, Dalia & Burneikis, Juozas & Punys, Petras, 2005. "Review of renewable energy use in Lithuania," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 29-49, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buragohain, Buljit & Mahanta, Pinakeswar & Moholkar, Vijayanand S., 2010. "Biomass gasification for decentralized power generation: The Indian perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 73-92, January.
- Urban, Frauke & Benders, René M.J. & Moll, Henri C., 2009. "Energy for rural India," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 47-57, November.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2703-2713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sher, Hadeed Ahmed & Murtaza, Ali F & Addoweesh, Khaled E & Chiaberge, Marcello, 2015. "Pakistan’s progress in solar PV based energy generation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 213-217.
- Anandarajah, Gabrial & Gambhir, Ajay, 2014. "India’s CO2 emission pathways to 2050: What role can renewables play?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 79-86.
- repec:eee:renene:v:123:y:2018:i:c:p:639-651 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sahoo, Sarat Kumar, 2016. "Renewable and sustainable energy reviews solar photovoltaic energy progress in India: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 927-939.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2783-2795 is not listed on IDEAS
- Varun & Prakash, Ravi & Bhat, I.K., 2010. "A figure of merit for evaluating sustainability of renewable energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 1640-1643, August.
- Stigka, Eleni K. & Paravantis, John A. & Mihalakakou, Giouli K., 2014. "Social acceptance of renewable energy sources: A review of contingent valuation applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 100-106.
- Sahoo, Sarat Kumar & Varma, Payal & Lall, Krishna Prabhakar & Talwar, Chanpreet Kaur, 2016. "Energy efficiency in India: Achievements, challenges and legality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 495-503.
- Varun, & Prakash, Ravi & Bhat, I.K., 2012. "Life cycle greenhouse gas emissions estimation for small hydropower schemes in India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 498-508.
- Kumar, Ashwani & Kumar, Kapil & Kaushik, Naresh & Sharma, Satyawati & Mishra, Saroj, 2010. "Renewable energy in India: Current status and future potentials," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2434-2442, October.
- Höffken, Johanna I., 2014. "A closer look at small hydropower projects in India: Social acceptability of two storage-based projects in Karnataka," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 155-166.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy Installed capacity Electricity Cost;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:11:y:2007:i:7:p:1607-1615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.