Machine learning ensembles for wind power prediction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thordis L. Thorarinsdottir & Tilmann Gneiting, 2010. "Probabilistic forecasts of wind speed: ensemble model output statistics by using heteroscedastic censored regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 173(2), pages 371-388.
- Ramasamy, P. & Chandel, S.S. & Yadav, Amit Kumar, 2015. "Wind speed prediction in the mountainous region of India using an artificial neural network model," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 338-347.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ouyang, Tinghui & Zha, Xiaoming & Qin, Liang & Xiong, Yi & Huang, Heming, 2017. "Model of selecting prediction window in ramps forecasting," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 98-107.
- Lolli, F. & Gamberini, R. & Regattieri, A. & Balugani, E. & Gatos, T. & Gucci, S., 2017. "Single-hidden layer neural networks for forecasting intermittent demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 116-128.
- repec:eee:renene:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:529-541 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:977-990 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWind power prediction; Machine learning ensembles; Multi-inducer; Heterogeneous ensembles; Decision trees; Support vector regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:89:y:2016:i:c:p:671-679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.